Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Rendered images of aggregated panels with tiles in different configurations, with a diagrammatic analysis of sun shading and ventilation effectiveness.
After receiving the material, we discovered that the bimetal is actually pre-curled, therefore starting curled when cold and flattening as it is heated, as shown in different lengths.
More studies of sun permeation at different times of the year, angles of panels, and direction of flaps.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
- Full Scale Prototype (TBM w/ Aluminum Trim) - Phas...
- Full Scale Prototype (Plexi) - Phase 1
- Corner Connection Detail
- Hypar Panel Testing w/ Trim
- Trim Connection Development
- Rendered images of aggregated panels with tiles in...
- Trim model and tile test
- TBM sample testing
- Preliminary Tiling based on Incident Solar Radiati...
- panelization ("biarc" version)
- The Metals Are Here!!!!
- ▼ June (11)